DATE AND HOURS
|LIFTS OPEN||Saturday, 22nd June 2019|
|LIFTS CLOSE||Sunday, 15th September 2019|
|OPENING HOURS||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
FOOD AND WINE
- Bar Funivia at Malga Ciapèla, in front of the ticket shop;
- Self-Service Restaurant and Bar at Serauta with a spectacular view of the major Dolomite peaks from panoramic windows.
PLACES TO VISIT (AFTER THE MUSEUM)
- The chapel cave with the statue of the Madonna consacreted by Pope John Paul II located at Punta Rocca;
- The panoramic terrace of the Punta Rocca station;
- The multi-purpose hall available for workshops, conferences, conventions, press conferences and meetings;
- The Sacred Monumental Area.
Guided visits of the museum can be organized upon request.
Info and booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access the areas outside the lift stations at your own risk. The trenches are cared for by a group of volunteers.
The Marmolada funicular lift presents no architectural barriers and all points of interest are accessible for everyone.